Good News
Become an Engineer without joint exam. Come and Contact Saroj Mohan Institute of Technology .
Mob: 9831832753 .
112 placed at TCS in 2012 batch, 25 placed at Accenture in 2012 .In TIL, L&T , Johnson Control, BOC, Verizon , ITC , IBM our students are placed.

Students Success Story

SUBHOJIT GOSWAMY
EIE (2007-11 BATCH)
PLACED IN FUTURE SUPPLY CHAINS

"THE PLACEMENT CELL OF SMIT IS QUITE EFFICIENT,STUDENT FRIENDLY AND ALL INFOS REGARDING CAMPUSSING ARE DIRECTLY UPLOADED THROUGH YAHOO GROUP NOTIFICATION.OUR TPO MR.SUVON ROYCHOWDHURY WHO JOINED OUR COLLEGE THIS YEAR ONLY HAS WORKED QUITE HARD AND SO FAR THIS YEAR'S PLACEMENT RECORD IS THE BEST AMONG THE PREVIOUS YEAR'S WITH TCS RECRUITING A HUGE NUMBER AND LOTS OF OTHER COMPANIES ON THE RUN AND STILL GOING ON.OUR DREAMS OF GETTING A DREAM JOB FROM CAMPUS PLACEMENT HAS COME TRUE .MY JOINING IS JUST 20TH OF JUNE,SO DIDNT HAD TO WAIT A LONG AFTER LEAVING COLLEGE.
HOPE SMIT'S NEW PLACEMENT CELL WORKS LIKE THIS FR OUR BATCH AND IN THE UPCOMING DAYS AHEAD."

 

RUPA ROY
EIE (2007-11 BATCH)
PLACED IN TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES (TCS)

“I stepped into the campus of SAROJ MOHAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY with a dream of completing the B.TECH degree in flying colors as well as decent placement on completion of my B.TECH degree course. Now, at the end of my fourth year, I have not only completed my B.TECH degree, but also, before the completion of my B.TECH course, I am successfully placed at TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES. My dream becomes true due to the constant support I got from our respected faculty members of our college. I am also thankful to our placement cell officers who have toiled hard round the clock for good placement through Campus recruitment process. My dreams would never been turned into reality without the active support and special endeavor made by our faculty members as well as our placement cell officers. We could not have achieved our goal without their relentless help, active co-operation and exemplary determination. I'm extremely grateful to all them for their active guidance helping attitude. A quality number of students of our institution are now placed in their dream companies and the campus recruitment procedure is still on for the left over students. Thus, I'm sure that our esteem college would surely achieve 100% placement for all the students in the long run.”